Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 1 November 2012

Best Wishes

Good evening crafters and followers.  Hope you are well today.
My post today is the first of my samples designed for My Craft Creations challenge - Sketch.
This one is a 6x6 white base card followed by a sheet of green card.  I then embossed some white centura pearl card using one of the new 6x6 embossing folders from crafters companion - beautiful isn't?  The image is a stamp which came free with one of this months craft magazines but I am sorry I cannot remember which one, but I can tell you there were two lovely stamps.  I have coloured this one in using spectrum noirs and copics, die cut using spellbinders.  The flowers and leaves are all Marianne dies.  The sentiment is a die from Xcut.  All finished off with a couple of card candi and some gems.
Hope you like it and do join the challenge as there is a super prize. Thanks for popping in and do take care.  There will be another sample tomorrow.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kandy I love the image and the embossing. The embellishments are gorgeous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the colours you have used, they are so pretty :)
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kandy,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and beautiful embossing.
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the embossing and image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card and i love the layout x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and lovely stamp

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card Kandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card, love the image and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this adorable card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete