Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 9 November 2012

Christmas Messy Rabbit

Good evening fellow crafters and followers.  Friday is a wonderful day don't you think?  For me it is my day off, but for those folk who work full time it is the start of their weekend - yippee.
You know one thing I do love about Christmas and Christmas crafting is rediscovering stamps that you haven't used for 12 months.  Messy Rabbit here is one of those stamps.  I am not sure whether you can still get this stamp now but it was originally from Joanna Sheen website.  Messy has been stamped in my usual black versafine and then clear embossed.  He was then coloured in with spectrum noirs.  The backing paper as from my crafty stash and with a little bit of matting and layering and a few card candi to finish off.  Hope you like this one.  Thanks for stopping by and take care.

11 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous,such a lovely image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Hun, love it, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card I love the image and striped papers. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute love messy rabbit.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card, just love his jumper x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it,isnt he cute in his jumper x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute, loving his jumper and beautiful paper.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Kandy, colouring fab x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable, love the sweet image and the layout is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not sure if this posted first time or not so sorry if you get it twice, gorgeous card, love the adorable image and the fab layout
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow its fabulous, loving the image, he is so cute and i love the colours you used, fabulous backing papers Love it xx

    ReplyDelete