Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 5 November 2012

Family Time

 
 
Hello crafters and followers.  Monday morning has arrived - AGAIN.  Funny how it seems to come around faster than Friday.
My post today is  a SWALK stamp from crafters companion.  This was their winter collection released last year, such a gorgeous collection.  I coloured the image in with whisper pens and stamped it on watercolour card.
The backing paper was from a crafters companion cd rom.  The poinsettias are Marianne dies.
Thank you for stopping by.  Do take care.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love the layout. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that image, FABULOUS nad i love the colours GORGEOUS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is so cute - love it
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kandy and would fit into our challenge over at Kraftyhands Challenge blog where are theme is Christmas.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous sparkly card, just love the colours and image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous Christmas card i love that image

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet christmas card! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete