Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Jayne

Good evening peeps, hope you are all well today.
My post today is a birthday card which was made to order for a customer.  The recipient is a dancer hence the ballerina.  She was also of a special age, you know the one, but she would not want to have advertised the fact.
I started with an 8x8 plain white card, matted some deep pink card followed by some centura pearl which was embossed with one of the new 8x8 crafters companion embossing folders which I might add a absolutely fantastic.
The image is a decoupage image printed onto photo glossy paper and was from a FeeJ CD Rom called Ballet Belles.   The flower is a spellbinders die and I printed out one of the matching backing papers also from the cd rom.  I then added some swirls in white and gold.
The name Jayne is stamped using the alphabet stamps from Clarity Stamping.  I embossed them with WOW glitter gold embossing powder.  The insert had the ballerina on the loose leaft and the recipients age was included within the verse.
Hope you like this as much as she did.  Thank you for stopping by and looking I really do appreciate it.   Take care.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card,lovely image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow its gorgeous, a stunning image and fab style and design, love the embossing and the flower gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete