Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 4 November 2012

With Love

Good evening crafters and followers.  Hope you are all well.
My post tonight is my final DT sample for My Craft Creations - Sketch Challenge.
This is an 8x8 plain white card followed by a piece of plain blue card.  I then embossed a plain sheet of white card using one of crafters new 8x8 embossing folders but before running it through the GC I inked the folder with a Tim Holtz distress ink - squeezed lemonade.  The image is a digi stamp from Joanna Sheens Christmas Daisy and friends, so is you have that CD Rom I am sure you will have realised it is not just for Christmas.  I have coloured her in with spectrum noirs.
The border is spellbinders as is the large Astor flower and leaves.  The sentiment is also a spellbinders and the actual sentiment is a stamp but I cannot remember where that one came The little leaves at the side of the image are Marianne dies as are the tiny corner ones. All finished off with gems.
Hope you like it and do enter challenge it is a super prize and don't forget you have to be in it to win it.  Thanks for stopping by and do take care.
I have entered this card into the following challenges: -



18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and the image is beautiful. I love the beautiful embellishments too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly Beautiful, card, love the colours and image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fabulous details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card , Such a wonderful image and i love the colours you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful - love that image
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh what a lovely card, really love the colours you have used! Great combination! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Kandis, love the image, layout and die cuts x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card. Very nice touch to colour the wings in a tone to match the colour you've put on your background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card, love the letterpress technique, so effective xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card I love all the shimmer and the sweet image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card I love the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card, especially like the holographic bits.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, love the image and the colours are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty image and card, thanks for joining us at PapercraftJunkies and good luck x

    ReplyDelete