Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 25 November 2012

Poinsettia Heaven

Good evening crafters and followers.  Sunday again, work tomorrow, yuck.   That is not strictly true as I actually enjoy my job and as I work part time and from home I have a brilliant job.  I am also lucky enough to work for a good company but if I am honest I would prefer to be a lady of leisure and be able to craft at my leisure, but needs must and I have lots of crafting goodies to by so I must work or a little while longer - hee hee.
Well my card tonight is an 8x8.   I used a set of poinsettia stamps from Dimension Stamps.  I began with the leaves, twigs etc and stamped those out in a mixture of pine distress inks and twig distress ink.  The poinsettia actually comes in two separate stamps the leaves part and the flower part finished off with the stamen part.  I stamped and coloured in the leaves and then stamped the flowers twice and coloured those in with spectrum noir pens finishing off with the stamen.  All of these were stamped with versafine and clear embossed.  The berries I coloured in with sakura pens.  Some matting and layering  and all finished off with a little sentiment embossed with gold embossing powder.
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog.  Take care.
I have entered this card into the following challenges: -

11 comments:

  1. beautiful! love the embellishment! thank you for joining us at "challenges4everybody"!
    Good Luck!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Good luck with the challenges. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, I love the dimension of your poinsettia. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely stunning card, a sure winner x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and great design.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous...Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Kandis, love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining Little Claire. In our latest blog challenge. XxGaynor LCDT

    ReplyDelete