Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 8 November 2012

A Christmas Wish

 
Good evening fellow crafters and followers.  I do so love Thursday's as I know tomorrow is Friday and it's my day off.  I am also getting excited about Saturday because I shall be going to the Hobbycrafts Show at the NEC with my friend Wendy.  Just think a whole girlie day with my chum, having coffee, lunch, coffee some major retail craft therapy and a good old gossip.  A heavenly day.
 
Well my post today is, to be honest nothing special, but I posted it because it is such a quick card to make.  A bit of matting and layering, I stamped the big C from a large stamp from Dimension Stamps.  The 'hristmas' was also from Dimension Stamps.  I finished it off with some card candi. 
 
It was such a quick card to make but quick cards can look effective, even though I say so myself.
Well, I hope you like this.  Thanks stopping by.  Do take care.


2 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful, so clean and fresh, very elegant.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is fabulous, a lovely xmas card and i love it xxx

    ReplyDelete