Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 22 November 2012

Kanban Santa

Good evening fellow crafters and followers.  Well I am well and truly recovered from my journey to Manchester yesterday.  Gosh it was awful, 6am in the morning, dark rain, wind and the spray was dreadful especially from the HGV.  I do love Thursdays as someone my followers know because it is the start of my weekend.  Heaven.
My card today is using a set of stamps from Kanban released last year on QVC.  They were lovely stamps.  Santa has been coloured in with spectrum noirs.  The swirls were embossed with gold embossing powder.
Hope you like this one. Thanks for stopping by.  You take care.

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kandis. Love the image, beautiful colouring and love your embossing and design. Think this could be my fav card of yours its gorgeous
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card..lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful, I love the santa image and the corner flourishes are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the image and the embossed flourishes. Wendy. xx

    ReplyDelete