Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 26 November 2012

Children With Holly

Good evening all, hope you are well.  A quickie card today and as you will no doubt note a simple little card.  The big flourishes are Kanban stamps embossed with wow glitter powders.  The verse is from Inkylicious and again embossed with WOW glitter embossing powders.
Hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by and do take care.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kandy, this is gorgeous, you say simple but that doesn't reflect on such a beautiful design xx

    ReplyDelete