Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Kanban Christmas Angel


Good evening crafters and followers.  Well it will be christmas cards for me now starting with this little lady.
I started with an 8x8 plain white base card.  I matted some red card and some green tartan backing paper which was printed from Kameo christmas cd rom - some beautiful backing papers on that one.
I then took a precut nestie and stamped some holly for a background, distressed around the edge with tim holtz antique linen.  I then took a smaller precut nestie and stamped my image.  The image is a stamp from Kanban that I purchased last year in a set from QVC I think.  I stamped the image in black versafine and then clear embossed.  I then stamped another and cut the angel out.  I coloured her face and arms with spectrum  noirs, oh and her head wreath.  I then sprayed her with crafters companion silver spray, shaped her and placed her onto the already stamped image.  I used the same holly stamp for the little sprays each side of the sentiment.  The snow flake at the side is a marianne die.
Hope you like this one.  Thank you for stopping by.  Take care.
I have entered this card into the following challenges: -

1 comment:

  1. wow wow wow it is gorgeous, love it, fab image great layers and lovely papers xxx

    ReplyDelete