Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Gingerbread Man

 
 
Good evening crafters and followers, hope you are all well today.
Today's post is using an image from an older creative expressions set of stamps.  This gingerbread man is such a cute little chap I couldn't resist using him again this year. I coloured him in with spectrum noirs.  The backing paper was a freebie from a crafting magazine.  In fact this year I have not had to print a Christmas backing out, I just went through all my Christmas crafting magazines and took the papers out of them.  Most of them come from the making cards mag as those papers are always such good quality.  The swirls and snowflake were from Marianne dies and sizzix.
Hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by and do take care.  See you all soon.


9 comments:

  1. A great card and layout, and yes the gingerbread man is sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - cute gingerbread man.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kandy this is gorgeous. I do love gingerbread men and he is wonderful. This is ideal for our challenge at the moment over at Kraftyhands challenge blog if you wish to enter.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow its gorgeous, love that ginger bread man, fab papers and love the design xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB card love the layout and the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Kandis, love gingerbread men, they are so festive, love eating them too, LOL xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous. I really like the LO you've used too :)

    ReplyDelete