Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Love that Kitten

Good evening crafters and followers.
My post today is a swalk stamp from the winter collection.  She was stamped on watercoloured  card and coloured in with whisper pens.  Some matting and layering of green card, white card and then some patterned vellum which was a freebie from a making cards magazine.  I have secure that with brads all finished off with an ivy diecut from Memory Box.
Thanks for stopping by and take care.
I have entered this card into the following challenge:-

15 comments:

  1. beautiful soft green background and the glittery embossing adds a really pretty detail.
    Lovely!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card love the image and the colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,fab image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too it's adorable xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love SWALK, and thisis gorgeous you should enter it in the crafters companion challenge, its FABULOUS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous. I love swallow too.

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable ... Love the colour tones xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another lovely card Kandy, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely choice of colours for the background, matting and layering, and the holly flourish. They all set off the image beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. superb card, just love it, fabulous image and colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us this month on CRAFTERS COMPANION MONTHLY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Love the image and colours you've chosen. Good luck with the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adoeable card, I love it :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Companion Challenge this month :)

    Elaine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey sweetie! Greetings from "challenges 4 everybody" as you've made the top three! Pop on over and take a badge!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Amelia - Manager

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really lovely, thanks for playing along with Crafter's Companion this month xx

    ReplyDelete