Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Christmas Bells

 Good evening fellow crafters and followers.  Today's post is the last of my DT samples for Sheila's challenge at My Craft Creations - All Things Christmas.
I have used some co-ordinations card, embossed and sanded this off.  Co-ordinations card is so brilliant for this technique. The image is a stamp from creative expressions Christmas set which I stamped in black versafine and clear embossed it.  I then coloured it in with a mixture of copics and spectrum noirs.  A couple of flourishes in gold mirri card, all topped off with a couple of card candi and bobs your uncle!
This is such a beautiful stamp and I really did enjoy making this card.  Do pop along and check out the challenge - it really is worth having a go for such a wonderful prize.
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking me out today.  Do take care and thank you in advance for any comments you choose to make.
I have entered this card into the following challenges: -

13 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card,love the image...great layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Hugs Sandra xx (crafty craft)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite agree Kandy the stamp is beautiful, as is your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the bells.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our bingo challenge at Creative Craft.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Love the image and the colours. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful , Lovely image and a great colour choice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blue and silver together! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Kandis, love it, the colours are so lush xxxx

    ReplyDelete