Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 2 November 2012

Holiday Joy

Hi crafters and followers.  Hope you are all well tonight.  Phew almost didn't post tonight I have been so busy.  This year I have designed my mom's christmas cards and her nextdoor neighbours in Serif so I have been busy printing out tonight.
Well today's post is another DT sample I made for My Craft Creations - Sketch Challenge.
This one is an 8x8 white base card.  I have matted some green card and then embossed some centura pearl card using the new embossing folders from crafters companion - the 8x8 ones.  They are absolutely gorgeous and I am so hoping that they will bring more of these out.  Such a brilliant size.
The image is another stamp which was a freebie from one of the craft magazines which is a recent one and I have coloured this one in with copics.  The die cut poinsettias are all spellbinders and marianne dies.  The sentiment was also from the same set of freebie stamps and the swirly border is from sizzix.
Hope you like this one.  Thanks for popping by and do take care.
I have entered this into the following challenge: -

17 comments:

  1. lovely card ,love the image ,i got that stamp as well,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Kandis, love the sketch, will be taking part, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I adore the stamp and the embossed pearlescent backing paper! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, the poinsettias are very striking and I just love that image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it that image is so fab and free wow .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. I love the image and the poinsettias. Unfortunately I didn't get the freebie. :( Wendy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Kandis I love the beautiful embossing and the little girl is so adorable.

    You could enter this in our challenge over at Kraftyhands Challenge blog for this month which is Christmas.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Kandy, the embossed background really enhances the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Kandy. The embossing is so beautiful and that image is just adorable.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Kraftyhands Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Love the sparkle and that embossed background! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kandy - this is a very pretty card. Love the sheen on Centura Pearl and your image is so sweet (think I've got her too!) Thanks for sharing this card at The Crafty Pad this week in our "Anything Goes" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Kandy :-) the image is lovely and the embossing and details are all fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Christmas card, cute image and pretty flowers.
    Thanks for joining our V for Vibrant Colours at ABC Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Remember you can never have to many Christmas cards ;)
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous creation, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really elegant. Love the background embossing and the design with the leaves and flowers too. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete