Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 19 November 2012

Shopping with Daisy



Good evening crafters and followers.  Hope you are well this evening.  Well have I had a busy weekend finishing a scrapbook which will be a birthday pressie for a friend and finishing an exploding box.  Still, all finished now so that takes the pressure off.
My post today is the first of my DT samples for Sheila's November Challenge at My Craft Creations.
I started with a 6x6 plain white base card followed by a little bit of matting and layering.  The backing paper is from an old Making Cards Magazine. 
My topper is a digi stamp from Joanna Sheen's Christmas Daisy CD Rom and I coloured her in with spectrum noir pens. 
 
The die cut is from spellbinders and I have cut a faux nestie out of co-ordinations card.  The 2nd nestie has also been embossed and again a faux nestie cut out.  The flowers etc are all from Marianne dies.
This digi stamp lovely to colour in and I finished her off by putting some white glitter onto the fur of her hat and her pom pom.
Hope you like her and do pop over to Sheilas and join the challenge.  Remember you have to be in it to win it.

Thanks for stopping by and do take care.
I have also entered this card into the following challenge: -

14 comments:

  1. A wonderful combination of contrasting colors and I love the way you have doubled up and layered your die cuts. Great Card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colours, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colours, so bright and beautiful for this time of year..

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the colours and the diecuts. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. how beautiful kandis love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very beautiful card, I do love Whoopsi Daisy images and this one is a really cutey and so well coloured by you.
    Have just become a follower, I had a look through your blog and you have some amazing creations.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card ..Such a wonderful image and dies you have used and i just love the colour combo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Kandy! I just love the colour combination and the fabulous embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much ladies for all your wonderful comments. I really do appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Sweetie, the colours are great x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful, I love the colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this image and the colours used. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete