Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Love is in the Air

Good evening crafters and followers.  Today's post may seem like valentines come early but as it was my 21st wedding anniversary this month I thought this would be suitable for that too.
As you can see it is a DL card and I embossed the card with a hearts embossing texture plate from sizzix.  Inked around the edges of the card with distress inks.  The image is a stamp from Humphrey Corner as you may have guessed and it was coloured in with spectrum noirs.  The diecut is from Xcut and is quite a large die.
Hope you have enjoyed your Tuesday and thank you for popping in.  Do take care.

5 comments:

  1. I think it's a lovely card, and you are right that it's suitable for a wedding anniversary as well as Valentine's Day. I think it would also be a lovely image for an engagement card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a very versatile image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love the sweet image and the colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card and loving the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, and lovely change being a DL size xx

    ReplyDelete