Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 6 October 2012

Kittens in the Garden

Good evening crafters and followers.  I do hope you are all enjoying your Saturday.  I have had a very relaxing day, bit of shopping, delivered a card that had been ordered and then sorted out my new spellbinders and embossing folders.  Yes I have had a little spend - tut tut!
My post today was a birthday card for a friend who likes cats.  I am not too good a colouring in animals and anyway I don't have a stamp with cats on so I went back to Joanna Sheen CD Rom and found this topper and matching backing paper.   A bit of matting and layering and then all finished off with marianne dies and, yes, wait for it, some gems.
A very simple layout but I hope you like it.  Thanks for taking a look at my blog.  Take care.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous,what a fabulous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete