Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Sailor Shirt

Good evening fellow crafters and followers.  Firstly I must apologise for not posting since the 11th October.  Unfortunately some personal issues have stopped me updating my blog.  But hopefully I am back now to posting daily.
So, to start, my post today is a 6x6 card plain white card, followed by a piece of brown pearlised card and then a piece of white card which has been embossed and then distressed using Vintage Photo ink from Tim Holtz.  I have used another stamp from the Faye Whittaker collection called Sailor Shirt.  I stamped this little lad in sepia versafine and clear embossed him onto watercolour card.  I then watercoloured him in with a brown whisper pen.  I have die cut him out and then distressed the edged with Vintage Photo Tim Holtz distress inks.  My topper has been matted onto a faux die cut in brown. Some brown brads in the corner finished this card off.  Hope you like it.  Thank you for stopping by.  Take care.

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful soft colours.
    Gorgeous

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kandy- lovely little card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely CAS card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card - lovely image and soft subtle colours.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, love the background and image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How utterly cute is this card, I just love it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Kandy this is just fabulous. I so love the cute image he is adorable.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card, Kandy. I love the soft colours. Hope everything is ok and you're sorting things out. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and the colours are perfect.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, love the image, its fabulous and i love the vintage look, its a gorgeous card xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful vintage card! Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely simple and very effect card xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous design I love the way you have made the image look like an old photograph. Just beautiful and elegant. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete