Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 11 October 2012

Chatting


Good evening fellow crafters and followers.  Well am I glad this week is over and so is my jury service.  Never thought I would be glad to be back to work on Monday.
My post today is another Faye Whittaker stamp.  This one was called Seahorse.  Again another really simple design.  I have stamped on watercoloured card and then used my whisper pens to water colour the image.
Thank you for stopping by and do take care.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh this is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Kandy, you have certainly mastered the watercolouring, so lifelike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love this card, its a gorgeous image, love the colours and y=the lay out of the card, you are so clever, i love it xxx

    ReplyDelete