Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday, 20 August 2012

Spanish Lady

Hellow crafters and followers.  Well it's Monday again and I shall be on my way to our office in Manchester today.  Keep your fingers crossed for me that the M6 is clear when I start back home.
Today's card is one I did sometime ago.  The stamp is a Kanban stamp, I think, and the black card has also been stamped and embossed with a swirly stamp from Dimension Stamps.  The flowers are marianne dies.
I have taken this one into my serif and placed it in a frame to display it so the black card is matted onto a C5 plain white card.
Hope you like it and thank you for taking the time to have a look.  You take care.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and design Kandy. Love the embossing.
    Hope you don't take offence but if you were going to enter it in a challenge I wouldn't add the serif edge as I think it distracts from the card rather than adding to it.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eileen, thanks for your comments. No of course I wouldn't take offence I have no problem with constructive advice that's how we learn isn't it? I don't intend entering this one into any challenge which is why I put the serif frame around it. I do agree with you though it would distract from the card.

    ReplyDelete