Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 20 August 2012

Spanish Lady

Hellow crafters and followers.  Well it's Monday again and I shall be on my way to our office in Manchester today.  Keep your fingers crossed for me that the M6 is clear when I start back home.
Today's card is one I did sometime ago.  The stamp is a Kanban stamp, I think, and the black card has also been stamped and embossed with a swirly stamp from Dimension Stamps.  The flowers are marianne dies.
I have taken this one into my serif and placed it in a frame to display it so the black card is matted onto a C5 plain white card.
Hope you like it and thank you for taking the time to have a look.  You take care.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely image and design Kandy. Love the embossing.
    Hope you don't take offence but if you were going to enter it in a challenge I wouldn't add the serif edge as I think it distracts from the card rather than adding to it.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen, thanks for your comments. No of course I wouldn't take offence I have no problem with constructive advice that's how we learn isn't it? I don't intend entering this one into any challenge which is why I put the serif frame around it. I do agree with you though it would distract from the card.

    ReplyDelete