Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 30 August 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello crafters and followers. Hope you are all well today.
I make no apologies for today's card - the layout was from a card Sue Wilson did quite a while ago and I just wanted to try it out as it looked so effective because it uses so many different diecuts although Sue did use all spellbinders.  Hopefully Sue won't mind me using her layout.  This card was made for my sister-in-law Bev.
I started with some plain green card which I placed onto my C5 plain white base card.  I then stamped and clear embossed some more white card with leaf and swirl stamps.  I used the same swirl stamp on the bookmark only in a different colour.  Then came all the die cutting  and finally finishing off with the butterfly  and the sentiment. 
I do hope you like it.  Thank you for stopping by and take care.

1 comment: