Good morning all. Monday morning and the start of a brand new challenge over at Crafting from the Heart. As usual it is 'anything goes' and
Our Sponsors are: -
My Shopping List
Copics - E000 | E00 | E11 | E42 | E43 | R38 | W1 | W5 | W7 | YG61 | C3 | C5 | C7 | Black
Tattered lace embossing folder
white base card
centura pearl card
xcut heart die
distress ink - spun sugar
- I printed my image out onto Copic X-PressIt card in draft quality. I left it overnight and then coloured it in with the above listed copic markers. This card is amazing and no bleeding.
- I then began with a C5 white base card, followed by a mat of pink card followed by a smaller mat of pearlescent card which I ran through the embossing folder.
- I die cut the heart out of pearlescent card and inked around the edges with distress ink - spun sugar and placed that onto my card with pinflair so it stood proud. You could also use sticky buds.
- I cut my image our leaving a small border around the edge, shaped it and placed that onto my card.
- Some pink ribbon around the bottom and a bow made using that super new bow maker from tattered lace - soooooooooooo easy.
- Finally finished off with a sentiment.
Hope you like my take using this wonderful wedding digi stamp.
Why not pop over to our sponsors website and check out their digi stamps. Just follow the link above.
If you want to see more ideas do pop over to the blog at Crafting from the Heart to see what the rest of our design team have created and don't forget to join in the fun and enter your own creation.
Can I also say that we have a Facebook page, where there is other ' just for fun' challenges, so if you are not already a member of the group, I urge you to pop over and join us.
The winners and Top 3 from the last challenge can be found here.
Thank you for stopping by. See you again I hope and do take care.