Good morning crafters and loyal followers. Hope you are all enjoying your bank holiday monday. I shall be busy crafting today - heaven. Think I may have to do a couple of christmas cards to add to my little pile of 'two'.
Today is also the beginning of a new challenge at Crafting from the Heart. The challenge is 'anything goes' and our sponsors are: -
My Shopping List
C5 blank white card
Grey card and white card
Robyns Fetish-An Elephant Never Forgets digi stamp
Copics - C1 | C3 | C5 | W1 | R20
Bundled sage distress ink
Spectrum Noir pencils
- I began with a C5 plain white card and I placed a mat of grey pearlescent card on.
- I then took a piece of backing paper which was from one of the Tattered Lace magazines. I distressed around the edges with scissors and bundled sage distress ink.
- another piece of backing paper from my bit box which I also distressed around the edges with bundled sage followed by a piece of white card, run through am embossing folder and distressed with bundled sage again.
- my image was coloured in using the above listed copics and some shadowing with specrum noir blending pencils, die cut using a spellbinders die and distressed whilst still in the die.
- I cut a faux mat using the die and a piece of grey pearlscent card.
- I then typed my sentiment in word, printed it out and die cut using a star die which was free from a new diecutting magazine. I also distressed this a little.
- I then finished off with some card candi.
Why not pop over to our sponsors website and check out their digi stamps. Just follow the link above.
If you want to see more ideas do pop over to the blog at Crafting from the Heart to see what the rest of our design team have created and don't forget to join in the fun and enter your own creation.
Can I also say that we have a Facebook page, where there is other ' just for fun' challenges, so if you are not already a member of the group, I urge you to pop over and join us.
The winners and Top 3 from the last challenge can be found here.
Thank you for stopping by. See you again I hope and do take care.
I have entered this card into the following challenge: -