Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Happy Birthday in Lavish Poppies


Hi crafters and followers, hope you are all well today.

My post for today is using tonic dies and my flowerr is the beautiful tattered lace lavish blooms poppy die.

My Shopping List

8x8 cream card
black card
cream pearlescent card
Tattered lace lavish blooms poppy
Tonic happy birthday sentiment die set
black gems
flower made with melt pot

  1.  I have used an 8x8 cream base card followed by a piece of black card and then a piece of cream pearlescent card which I have embossed.
  2. I then die cut my main feature using the tonic happy birthday sentiment die set and attached that to my card followed by my flower which I made using the papers from a tattered lace magazine - they are just divine papers and superby quality.
  3. I finished my card off with some black gems and a flower made using my melt pot.
In all honesty this card was such an easy card to make, those tonic birthday sentiments and brilliant for a main feature and have a lovely space in the middle for a flower, ideal for me as I love my flowers.

I have also purchased the christmas ones which you will be seeing into the future.

Thankyou for much for stopping by.  Take care and see you all soon.

1 comment: