Good morning folks, hope you are all well and enjoying this gorgeous weather. Mind you I have to admit to not liking this heat as much as I used too. Probably got something to do with my own central heating system that works extremely well!
Today is the start of a brand new challenge over at Crafting at the Weekend. Challenge No4 is 'anything goes' and our sponsors are: -
My Shopping List
Digi stamp - Lucy Loo from The East Wind
Copics - E000 | E00 | E04 | E21 | E25 | E29 | C1 | C3 | RV000 | RV02 | R46 | YG61 + blender
Dies - tattered lace daisy flower
Sue Wilson leaves
Embossilicious embossing folder
white ribbon and red ribbon
- I printed my digi out onto super smooth card the day before in draft quality and coloured her in using copic markers listed above.
- I then matted some red spotted patterned paper out of my crafty stash onto an 8x8 plain white card followed by a piece of centura pearl card which I embossed first placed my white ribbon and red ribbon around and then attached to my card.
- I cut my image out leaving a small border around her and shaped her a little to give her some dimension.
- I used a piece of red card die cut from a tonic die that I already had in my bit box and placed that onto my card with some silicone glue followed by positioning Lucy Loo again with silicone glue.
- I die cut my flowers out, shaped them and stuck them together with hot glue and then die cut my leaves out. I then arranged the flower and leaves onto my card and fixed themw ith silicone. I then topped my flower off with some card candi in the centre.
- I finished off with my sentiment which is a tonic die with a gem in the flower.
When you have finished making your creation this weekend, please pop over to Crafting at the Weekend challenge and take part, with some lovely prizes it is not to be missed. Just follow the link here.
Hope you enjoy my use of this digi and I look forward to seeing your projects over at the challenge.
You take care and see you all soon.