Good morning all, hope you are all well and had a fantastic weekend. The weather was certainly lovely here in the West Midlands so I do hope it was dry wherever you are.
Well, it is that time again, a super new challenge has started today over at Crafting from the Heart.
As usual it is 'Anything Goes' and our sponsors are: -
Scribble and Scrap
My Shopping List
Digi stamp - filigree corner
Copic markers - R89 | R83 | R85
Cream card base
Tattered lace 8x8 filigree embossing folder
Tonic die set fae trellis
- I printed my digi stamp out on super smooth card in draft quality the day before, heat set it and left it overnight.
- I then coloured it in using the copics listed above and cut it out.
- I began with a cream card base, 8x8 in size.
- Matted a piece of red card onto my cream base.
- I then embossed a piece of cream pearlised card using the tattered lace 8x8 filigree embossing folder, attached that to my card base.
- I die cut a piece of red card using the tonic die set fae trellis and using the verses that came with the die I cut a plain piece of cream pearlescent card and stamped my image on using a creative expressions stamp from one of their verses range.
- I attached that to my card together with the filigree digi stamp.
- I finished my card off with a ribbon, an embellisment I had made using my melt pot and finally some red card candi.
Why not pop over to our sponsors website and check out their digi stamps. Just follow the link above.
If you want to see more ideas do pop over to the blog at Crafting from the Heart to see what the rest of our design team have created and don't forget to join in the fun and enter your own creation.
Can I also say that we have a Facebook page, where there is other ' just for fun' challenges, so if you are not already a member of the group, I urge you to pop over and join us.
The winners and Top 3 from the last challenge can be found here.
Thank you for stopping by. See you again I hope and do take care.