Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 2 June 2013

Jamming Janice


 
Good evening fellow crafters and followers.  Hope you have all had a good sunday.
 
I really enjoyed making this card and colouring the image in was an absolute delight.  My card is an 8x8 white pearlescent card followed by another piece of the white card which I have pricked in sue wilson style.  I then too another piece of white card and using a set of stamps called 'Harp Music Project' from Dimension Stamps I stamped the music using blue versafine ink and clear embossing.  I also distressed around the edges with antique linen distress ink. 
 
I embossed a couple of pieces of blue card using a music embossing folder.
 
My image is Jamming Janice from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is so suitable for music lovers and teenagers alike.  I coloured her in using my copic pens. 



 I then die cut her out using a spellbinders die, distressed around the edges with antique linen distress inks and then cut a faux nestie in navy blue.  The little sentiment was actually from a box of little stamps that I purchased from crafters companion a couple of years ago.
 
I do hope you like today's post and thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may wish to leave, they are all very much appreciated.  Do take, until next time......

 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Kandis, love the image she is fabulous!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your collection of happy, quirky images Kandis. This is lovely, well coloured and well designed. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete