Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Sylvia


Good evening crafters and fellow followers.  Hope you are all well.

My card today was made for a mates birthday.   I have used the daisy swirl from creative expressions which I have stamped using a pearlescent yellow ink and clear embossed.  The embossing is a crafters companion 8x8 embossilicious folder, inked using antique linen distress inks.  Butterfly is a die which came free with a magazine but I can't remember which one.

I always put an insert into my cards and I use Serif.  I also always put something on the lost leaf and serif is ideal for that.

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you choose to leave.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment