Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 30 June 2013

Thank You

Hi fellow crafters and followers.  What kind of a day are you having?  A good one I hope which some crafting included. 

Today's card will also appear on our Craftateers blog which you can access here to check out what my chums have come up with this week for our 'Two Colours' choice.

My card is a C5 pearlescent card, followed by another piece of pearlescent card which I have pricked around the edges in 'sue wilson' style.  I then embossed a piece of pink coordinations card using an 8x8 embossilicious folder and sanded it down a little.  The border was die cut using a die from crafters companion and stencilled using distress ink spun sugar.  I have cover the edge with a piece of white ribbon followed by a smaller piece of pink ribbon.  My flower is a spellbinders die which I have stencilled using distress ink spub sugar and topped it off with a piece of card candi.

My topper is a stencil from Dreamweaver.  I have used pearlescent paste from Sweet Poppy Stencils followed by some pink glitter from crafters companion and I then left it dry overnight.

Hope you like it.  Thank you for stopping by and take care.

 

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Kandis, a fab piece of mono! So pretty. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete