Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 20 April 2015

Sugi's Spring Blossom Dress

 
Good Morning fellow crafters. Over half way through April and as I scheduled this post a while ago I do hope you are having good weather, wherever you are.
 
 
Callenge no 13 starts at Get Creative today.  The theme will be Use the colours pink, purple and green. Our sponsor for this super challenge will be: -
 
 
prize for the winner will be 3 images of your choice.
 
My Shopping list
 
Sugi's Spring Blossom Dress from Lacy Sunshine Stamps 
Chameleon pens
7x7 plain white base card
purple card
Orion Gemini die and leaf from Sue Wilson
Stamps from Chloe
Pastel pink embossing powder from cosmic shimmer
Pearl drops from Nuvo Tonic
 
  •  As usual folks I began by printing out my image onto Copic X-Press It Smooth Blending Card which I purchased from Sir Stampalot.
  • I coloured her in using chameleon pens, direct to cut her using Charlie (my BSC) with a 1mm seam allowance.  I also cut a mat in purple using a 3mm seam allowance.  This was done before deleting the image from the machine just change your card over and re cut upping the seam allowance.
  • I matted a piece of purple card onto my white 7x7 base card followed by some white pearlescent card which I die cut using the orion Gemini die from Sue Wilson.
  • I stamped my flowers out using versamark ink pad and cosmic shimmer pastel pink embossing powder.  The stamp was from the small flower set from Stamps by Chloe. I then fussy cut them out too.
  • After die cutting some leaves from Sue Wilsons leaf die I assembled my card and finished it off by putting some pearl drops in the corner using Nuvo Tonic pearl white drops.
I have really enjoyed working with this image and she would be so useful for lots of themes from bridesmaid to wedding to prom queen.
 
Hope you have enjoyed checking out my sample for the design team of Get Creative.  If you want to see more samples from other members of our design team follow the link.
 
Why enter your own creation whilst you are there?
 
Again thanks for stopping by.  Take care and see you soon.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. A very sweet card, love that delicate die-cut in the background! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a gorgeous card I love the image and the dies you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete