Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Emily's Heart Umbrella


Hi everyone, today starts a new challenge at Crafty Girlz and my first sample as a member of the design team. The blog is re-opening with monthly challenges starting today the 15th April.

Our sponsors are:



 A day for daisies

 I was lucky enough to work with a digi stamp from Lacy Sunshine Stamps called Emily's Heart Umbrella.

I coloured my image using chameleon pens after printing it out onto Copic X-Press It Smooth Blending Card.  I then scanned her into 'Charlie' my BSC and fussy cut her using the 'direct to scan' with a 1mm seam around her.  I put 'a piece of black card into 'Charlie' upped the seam to 3mm and cut another piece out as a mat.
I also cut a wavy circle and a plain circle as a base for my image whilst I had 'Charlie' in working mode.
My backing papers was from a digi kit in Serif Craft Artist.  My flowers were made with plain white card and a tattered lace daisy die which I inked around the edges using a spun sugar distress ink from tim holtz.  The leaves were also from tattered lace.  The card candi is from craftwork cards.  Finally the corners are from tonic studios.  

I don't normally put sentiments onto my cards, mainly because then it means it can be used for any occasion when I sell it however, on this one I did put a sentiment on using a stamp form my stash.

If you want to see more designs from the rest of our design team follow the link here to our blog page and challenge.

There are some super prizes to win from our sponsors so why not enter your project whilst you are visiting, it would be lovely to see what you are crafting.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Any comments you choose to leave are always welcome.

You take care and see you soon.




2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Kandis, love the image and gorgeous card design and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete