Good morning all. A new week and a new challenge at Crafting from the Heart starts today.
Challenge 56 theme is Anything Goes and our sponsor is: -
My Shopping List
Daisy Mae Sewing digi stamp
5x7 base white card
Serif craft artist
- as usual I printed my digi image onto Copic X-Press It Smooth Blending Card and coloured her in using my chameleon pens.
- I then fussy cut her out using 'Charlie' my BSC and placing a 1mm seam allowance around the image.
- I then created my background using serif craft artist and Knitty Gritty digi kit.
- using spellbinders 5x7 matting basics dies I cut two mats, a turquoise one and a smaller one from the background printed out and designed in serif.
- my sentiment was also printed in serif and die cut out using an xcut die.
Hope you like my little Daisy Mae hybrid card. If you want to see more samples from the rest of the design team at Crafting from the Heart then follow the link to the challenge there are some wonderful samples.
We also have a facebook page too with more 'just for fun' challenges.
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out by blog and if you choose to leave a comment that would be welcome too.
You take care and see you soon.