Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 20 April 2015

Daisy Mae Sewing


Good morning all.  A new week and a new challenge at Crafting from the Heart starts today.

Challenge 56 theme is Anything Goes and our sponsor is: -



My Shopping List

Daisy Mae Sewing digi stamp
5x7 base white card
turquoise card
Serif craft artist
Chameleon pens
Xcut die

  • as usual I printed my digi image onto Copic X-Press It Smooth Blending Card and coloured her in using my chameleon pens.
  • I then fussy cut her out using 'Charlie' my BSC and placing a 1mm seam allowance around the image.
  • I then created my background using serif craft artist and Knitty Gritty digi kit.
  • using spellbinders 5x7 matting basics dies I cut two mats, a turquoise one and a smaller one from the background printed out and designed in serif.
  • my sentiment was also printed in serif and die cut out using an xcut die.
This was a very simple card to make actually and for posting would be quite flat.  I do enjoy doing hybrid crafting and serif craft artist is a wonderful programme to use.

Hope you like my little Daisy Mae hybrid card. If you want to see more samples from the rest of the design team at Crafting from the Heart then follow the link to the challenge there are some wonderful samples.

We also have a facebook page too with more 'just for fun' challenges.

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out by blog and if you choose to leave a comment that would be welcome too.

You take care and see you soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment