Good morning everyone.
Today starts a new challenge at GetCreative. Our new challenge theme is: -
Just pick a line and get crafting - it is fun.
Our Sponsor is Rick St Dennis
The prize is
2 images of the winners choice or 25% off coupon for his shop
My Shopping List
Digi stamp - Debbie Singing in the Rain from Rick St Dennis - I have used the diagonal line from the Bingo card = top right to bottom left being - lace/buttons/free space/quote and 2 plain papers.
Spectrum Noir Colouring Pencils
spellbinders flower die
leaf embossing folder
- As always I began by printing out my digi image onto Copic Xepress it paper and left that to dry overnight.
- I then coloured my image in using spectrum noir pencils and blending solution.
- I fussy cut my image out - I used my brother scan n cut via the direct to scan facility. If you have one of these machines and cut your image out you can also cut a mat out by increasing the margin and changing your card, I used a piece of pale blue, before deleting the image.
- I used a c5 white base card followed by another piece of white card slightly smaller as a mat which I then pricked around the edges.
- I cut another mat out of the co-ordinations whitewash card, embossed it, sanded it and placed my lace around it before fixing it to my card.
- I then placed my image and my flowers on. The quote was from a free website and printed out.
- I finished my card off with some gold gems.
To see other ideas from our design team follow this link to our challenge and don't forget to enter for a chance to win a super prize from our sponsor.Why not pop over to our sponsors website and check out their digi stamps. Just follow the link above.
Thank you for stopping by. See you again I hope and do take care