Good morning folks.
How are you all today? Hope you are enjoying your day whatever you are doing and it's not too cold for you.
My post today is a digi stamp from Stitchy Stamps called Floral Frame.
My Shopping List
Floral Fame digi stamp printed out in draft quality onto Copic X Pressit Smooth Blending Card
Plain white A5 base card
Lacy oval and borders collection of stamps from Phil Martin
Imperial purple versafine ink pad
Tonic corner dies
Copic marker pens - V01 | V04 |V000 | YR68 | G99 | G94
- I coloured my digi stamp in first as that would determine my colour scheme. I used my copics listed above.
- I then matted a piece of purple card onto my base card after first using the middle to die cut my corners - definitely saves on card.
- I cut another mat of white card and stamped my frame from Phil Martins stamp set listed above and clear embossed it.
- I then scanned my image into Charlie (my brother scan n cut) on direct to cut facility and placed a 0.04mm border. (this does not breach copyright as Charlie is acting as my scissors)
- I then assembled the rest of my card - my image is attached with collall glue to give a little height.
My card was originally made as a DT sample for a challenge at My Craft Creations. If that particular challenge has finished why not pop over to check out the latest challenge - there are always a good prize.
Enjoy the rest of your day. Take care and see you soon.
Thank you for stopping by.