Good morning folks. A new challenge has started today at Crafting from the Heart Challenge.
We have two sponsors this time,
Our First Sponsor is
My Shopping List
Little Lila Picking Flowers digi stamp from Angies Digi Stamps
Copics markers = E74 | E77 | E79 hair
E41 | E43 | E44 shoes
E0000 | E00 | E21 skin
B04 | B05 | B06 Dress
YR32 | YG95 | YG97
7x7 base card
blue co-ordinations card
Marianne flower die
Xcut shape die
tonic corner die
- I printed out the image onto Copic Xpress It card the day before I intend to use it so it is perfectly dry.
- coloured it in using the copics listed above.
- fussy cut her out using the direct to cut facility on 'Charlie' my BSC.
- I then set about cutting all my flowers and die shapes.
- I trimmed the blue co-ordinations card to 6.5" and placed that onto my base card
- I trimmed a piece of white card to 6" which I die cut the corners using the tonic die
- I then assembled my card finishing off with the pearls inside the flowers.
My 2nd design for this challenge is
Our 2nd Sponsor is: -
My Shopping List
7x7 kraft card base
plain white card patterned card from hunky-dory
copic markers- E07 | E08 | E09 = shoes
B95 | B97 | B99 = dungarees
Y32 | Y35 | Y38 = t shirt
R83 | R85 | R89 = heart
E0000 | E00 | E01 = skin
tattered lace dies
- I print my image out onto Copic Xepress It card the day before.
- I coloured the image in using the copics listed above.
- I cut the image out using direct to cut facility on my BSC, increased the size and cut a black mat out.
- I pricked around the outside of a piece of white card
- I then matted a piece of printed card from hunky-dory
- I cut a die out using tonic dies, at the same time I also die cut my flowers with tattered lace dies and two flourishes using signature dies.
- I then assembled my card.
To see some more ideas why not pop over to the Crafting from the Heart blog where you will find more samples from our design team. Whilst you are there, don't forget to enter the challenge for a chance to win some super digi stamps from our sponsor.
To see more digi stamps from our sponsor please follow the link above.
Crafting from the Heart also have a Facebook page which is full of inspiration, hints and tips from fellow crafters.
The winners and Top 3 from the last challenge can be found here