Our challenge theme is 'Anything Goes' and
Our sponsor is
My Shopping List
Rivers Scarf Digi Stamps from Dilly Beans Stamps
Copic markers - E0000 | E00 | E21 skin
E55 | E57 | E59 hair
YG61 | YG63 | YG67 body
G24 | G28 | G29 Hat
B91 | BV13 | R17
7x7 cream card base
Black card for matting, flowers and leaves
cream card for lace die cut, frame and flowers
Marianne flower die
Sue Wilson flower die and leave die
Tonic square layering die
- as always I printed my digi image out onto copic xpressit card and left for at least 24 hours to dry
- I then coloured her in using the copic markers listed above and I fussy cut her out together with a mat.
- I then cut my black mat 6.5" x 6.5". I also cut my flowers and leaves from the middle of this piece of card to save on card basically.
- I then cut a piece of cream card 6x6" and cut a square out of the middle, and a piece of patterned paper 6x6". The paper was a freebie from one of the tattered lace magazines.
- My lace half circles were die cut using a tonic die, leaving an edge and then fixed to the inside of my frame.
- My patterned paper is attached to my black mat and my frame and lace die cuts are raised slightly with 3d foam.
- Finally I arranged my image, flowers and leaves. All finished off with 2 flower gems in blue to match the scarf on my image.
Crafting From The Heart also has a facebook page where you can chat to other crafters and get ideas, answers to crafty questions and join in our fun challenges. Definitely worth joining.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you pop along to Crafting From The Heart blog page and our facebook page. See you there!