Hi there fellow crafters hope you are all feeling good this morning.
We have a brand new challenge starting at Get Creative with a theme of 'Must Use Embossing'
Our sponsor is
who are donating a super prize of
3 images of the winners choice.
My Shopping List
Copics - E0000 | E00 | E01 for skin
V04 | V06 | V09 for dress
C3 | C5 | C7 | 100 for hair
R40 | YG09
7x7 base kraft card
red cosmic shimmer glue
- I printed my image out onto Copic Express It card in draft quality and once dry coloured it in with the above listed copics.
- I then fussy cut her out and also fussy cut a mat in red card. Well actually Bob, my BSC did the fussy cutting in 'direct cut' mode.
- I then cut a piece of black card which I pricked around the edges.
- I cut two pieces of purple card which I embossed with a geometric type design.
- I put some red ribbon around the two purple pieces and attached that to my card and then attached my image.
- I tied my ribbon around and then decided to use the cosmic shimmer glue in red to put some pearls. Yes, you're right I would have been better doing that before putting my bow on but it was an after thought and a lesson learnt LOL.
- I finished it off with an embellishment made in my melt pot.
I have to admit this was a challenge for me as I don't normally do gothic type images. I did enjoy the colouring but finding a layout was and always is difficult so I do hope you like this one.
To see other ideas from our design team do pop over to our blog and whilst you are over there why not enter for a chance to win a super prize from our sponsor.
To see more images from our sponsor just follow the link above. They are gorgeous.
Thank you for stopping by today and for any comments you choose to leave. Hope to see you again.