Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 27 May 2012

Watering the Garden

Hi, it's has been another beautiful day here in the West Midlands - lovely and sunny although a tad too warm for me, but it is certainly better than rain.
Today's card is a paintbox poppet stamp from crafters companion.  These are lovely stamps and do take you backto a time when the world seems simpler somehow.  This one has been watercoloured with whisper pens.   The backing paper was from my crafty stash but if I remember rightly was printed from a crafters companion cd rom.  The plain green is co-ordinations card which has been embossed with a darice folder and sanded down.  Co-ordinations are brilliant for this and give a lovely effect.  The topper was distressed around the edges with distress inks - antique linen.  The flower is a marianne die.  Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment