Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 26 May 2012

Full of Fun

Hi all, hope you are enjoying the weather.  There is hardly a cloud in the sky here in the West Midlands.  Today's card is actually one I made last year and I borrowed the actual layout and adapted it slightly.  I don't know about you but finding a layout is probably the hardest thing about card making so I will freely admit that I do look at galleries for layouts and borrow them and then adapt them to suit me.  The stamp has been watercoloured using my whispers and it is a stamp from the adorables range by Jayne Nesterenko, who I have to add, is a brilliant designer and demonstrator on C&C.  Her workshops are also fantastic and she is such a nice lady.  Her adorables stamp range is available from Crafters Companion.  The leaves are from marianne dies.  It is a simple card I think but I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment