Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 25 May 2012

Water Lillies

Good evening, I know I haven't posted anything for two days, well I do have a good reason!  I had no chair in my craftroom.  I work part time and at home and on Monday my office chair broke - no comments about too many cakes please.  Tuesday is my day off and a crafting day but Wednesday I had to order another chair and in the meantime use my craft room one.  Well my new chair arrived and my craftroom chair has now been moved back to where it should be.  Honestly, the things I give up to get my employer to pay me - huh.  Today I thought I would have a change from swalk and use a floral Water Lily stamp from Circa Design. This has been watercoloured with whisper pens. Cut out with a marianne die and matted onto some black card.  The pink card has been embossed with a textured embossing folder from sizzix and then matteed onto some more black card.  The embellishments are also marianne dies.  Hope you like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment