Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Belle of the Ball

Hi, well it's Tuesday which means my day off - brill - and it is a beautiful day outside with the sun shining and not a cloud in the sky.  Hope the weather is good wherever you are.  Today I have been playing with my latest Swalk stamps again as you can see.  She was coloured in with Spectrum Noir pens, cut out with spellbinders die cuts and matted onto some plain red card again cut out of spellbinders dies the ovals and scalloped ovals.  I used scattered straw distress inks around the outside of the image whilst it was still in the die.  I then used the same red card as the backing, matted with some white card and pricked around the outside and then embossed some paper with m-bossibilities folder, unfortunately I am not sure which one it is as stupidly I threw the cover away - sos.  Before embossing, and you may not see it, I rubbed some scattered straw distress inks onto the folder before putting my paper in.  This is quite a soft effect in the background, hopefully you can see.  The flowers are spellbinders Astor on the 2 outside and the large one is from floral tags set and again I inked them up with scattered straw whilst still in the die.  The flourishes are in the same red as the backing and are marianne dies.  Hope you like today's card and thank you for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment