Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 20 May 2012

Girl Talk

Good morning, well it's Sunday again and doesn't the weekend go quick?  Today's card will hopefully make you feel summery!  Yes I it is a Humphrey stamp again, well I did just buy the latest set from Crafters Companion and they are gorgeous. Anyway, this is quite a simple card, some matting and layering going on with card and backing paper from stock.  Unusually this patterned paper was some I was given, I say unusually because I, in the main, use patterned papers from CD's because they are so easy to print out time and again and ofcourse that shop will be open 24/7. If you haven't tried crafting CD's do give them a go, you won't regret.  The images were coloured in using my Spectrum Noir pens which, if you do follow my blog you will realise I absolutely love.  They are so easy to use, blend beautifully and you can refill them so they are very economical.  The flower is a mixture of spellbinders and marianne dies coloured with my distress inks.  The top flower is from the Aster set, the leaves from the damask accents and the backing flowers are marianne dies.  Hope you enjoy. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bright and sunny card....Love the image, very cute.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete