Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Sun Kissed Pumpkin


Hi everyone, I am on annual leave at the moment and have just spent a lovely day playing.

I always struggle with layouts and will often use other peoples layouts to take inspiration from.  Picked this layout up from Sue Wilson but did change it slightly, only slightly as I just love the layout.

The products I have used are as follows: -

Cream base card = 8.25" x 7.25"
Kraft card = 8" x 7"
Cream card = 7 3/8" x 6 3/8"
Floral Brocade A4 embossing folder (Creative Expressions)
Double Pierced Oval Dies (Sue Wilson, Creative Expressions)
Pierced Flag Dies (Sue Wilson, Creative Expressions)
Leaf dies at are a mixture from Sue Wilson, Tattered Lace & Marianne
Sun Kissed Flower stamps & dies (Heartfelt Creations)
Chic Pumpkin Colour Cloud & Embossing Powder (Phill Martin)
Blossom Everyday Sentiment stamps (Phill Martin)
Repened Pumpkin Nuvo drops (Tonic)

I have also pierced around the embossed mat in true Sue Wilson style.



5 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the design and beautiful colour combination.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sunny project!

    Thank You for joining us at Creative Moments Challenge. DT Ella

    ReplyDelete