Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 19 March 2018

Avery in Rain Poncho

Good morning all.  Well what a weekend!  Just when we thought it was safe to go out the beast from the east returns.   Still, on the up side, more time for crafting which I did to the fullest.  I spent a lovely Saturday and Sunday afternoon playing.   Mind you my skype is still playing up for some reason, god know why but I just can't connect.  Must be snow on the line!!!!!!

We start a new challenge over at Crafting from the Heart today.

Our usual theme of 'Always Anything Goes' applies.

Our sponsor is


I have used a digi stamp from our sponsor called 'Avery in Rain Poncho' which is a real cutie and to be honest could be adapted for anything because I don't think her dress necessary looks like a poncho.

I printed her out onto watercolour card and coloured her in using my Tim Holtz Distress Pens.

I have used the following: -

White card and Purple card
Creative Expressions double pierced oval dies
Dots 8x8 embossing folder
Tim Holtz distress ink pad - dusty concorde
WOW embossing powders = Hollywood Hills | Lilac Aurora | Pretty in Pink | Lemonade Fizz
Vellum
Stamps for the flowers / leaves are from Chloes Creative Cards

To see more digi stamps from our sponsor why not pop over to our blog page HERE and don't forget to enter your own project into the challenge.

We also have a facebook page.

Thank you so much for visiting today and I hope to see you again soon.

Challenge entered - 



1 comment: