Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 5 March 2018

Kris @ her Laptop


Good morning.  Well what a weekend?  I think the most of the UK has some snow in some form or another. Here is Birmingham it is starting to go because we had a good dollop of rain yesterday.  I really hate the snow, don't mind it cold but hate the snow.  Managed to get my shopping done Friday morning and haven't been out again since.

Added to that I have an issue with my shoulder and have had to have a steroid injection which was very painful I have been unable to use my right arm fully for about 2 weeks now whilst it settles down.  You can imagine how grumpy I have been over the weekend when all I wanted to do was craft, properly.

We start a new challenge at Crafting from the Heart.

Our sponsor for challenge 197 is


The image I have used is called 'Kris at her laptop'

My card today was made using my BSC as I have been unable to die cut.  The flower was one I had cut out and ready in my flower stash.

I designed it all in canvas and then just cut it out.  I have water coloured my image.

I did print the backing sheet out from Serif Craft Artist.

To see more images from our sponsor used by our design team follow the link HERE to our blog where you can also enter your own project into the challenge.  The theme is 'Anything Goes'.

Hope to see you again soon.  Take care.


1 comment: