Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year


Good evening fellow crafters and followers, this will be my last post for 2014.  It has been a fab year for me from a crafting perspective.  Lots of new goodies throughout the year to play with.  I have attended some fantastic shows with my dear friend Wendy and I am looking forward to 2015.
 
I also joined Slimming World in January last year, lost 2.5 stone but have put a bit back on over the Christmas period.  I returned to my meeting yesterday, faced the music and I am now ready to start on my weight loss journey again.  I will get to my final target this year and I will keep it off by going to my meetings weekly.  I do not want to be overweight and 60 it will not be good for my health or my confidence. 
 
I hope you have all had a good 2014 and you are looking forward to an even better 2015.
 
I would like to wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and a big thank you for visiting my blog regularly and for leaving such lovely comments.
 
Big Hugs to you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment