Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 5 December 2014

Snowflakes Galore


Good morning fellow crafters and followers.  Its Friday, and my weekend has begun because I am lucky enough not to work Friday's.

I started with a visit to the dentist - yuck then some Christmas shopping at M&S Food Hall.  My friend and I always do Christmas hampers for each other so I went to choose some bits for that. Back home for lunch and then an afternoon of crafting.  Perfect day, except for the dentist.

My card today is a simple one which I did to ease myself into Christmas cards given we crafters start so early.

My Shopping List
  1. C5 plain white card base
  2. a piece of plain white card cut smaller as a mat.
  3. I stamped some snowflakes 'willy nilly' using distress ink - stormy sky
  4. I then embossed that when it was dry using a snowflake embossing folder - one from the snowman collection via crafters companion.
  5. I also distressed around the edges with stormy sky
  6. some blue ribbon around and secure that to my card base. 
  7. I then die cut my snowflake using a spellbinders die and layered it up. 
  8. Finished off with a simple merry Christmas stamp in stormy sky again.
Hope you like this and thanks for stopping by.  Do take care and see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment