Good morning fellow crafters and followers. Its Friday, and my weekend has begun because I am lucky enough not to work Friday's.
I started with a visit to the dentist - yuck then some Christmas shopping at M&S Food Hall. My friend and I always do Christmas hampers for each other so I went to choose some bits for that. Back home for lunch and then an afternoon of crafting. Perfect day, except for the dentist.
My card today is a simple one which I did to ease myself into Christmas cards given we crafters start so early.
My Shopping List
- C5 plain white card base
- a piece of plain white card cut smaller as a mat.
- I stamped some snowflakes 'willy nilly' using distress ink - stormy sky
- I then embossed that when it was dry using a snowflake embossing folder - one from the snowman collection via crafters companion.
- I also distressed around the edges with stormy sky
- some blue ribbon around and secure that to my card base.
- I then die cut my snowflake using a spellbinders die and layered it up.
- Finished off with a simple merry Christmas stamp in stormy sky again.