Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 20 December 2014

Winter Wishes in Blue

Good afternoon fellow crafters.

Hope you are all well and looking forward to Christmas.  I know I am but then I always thoroughly enjoy this time of year.

I have to admit, except for one pressie I am all ready now.  Pressies done, cake done, food sorted except for my meat which I have to collect Christmas Eve morning.

My card today is a Christmas card to  my friend Sheila in Scotland and I have used tattered lace dies.  The poinsettia in that range to gorgeous but then I love poinsettias so have used them loads this year.

You all take care and see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment