Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 7 June 2014

TrainSpotting - Stitchy Stamps

 
Good afternoon crafters and followers.  Gosh it has been an awful day here in West Midlands.  Got up early to do our shopping (I hate food shopping when it is busy) and had to delay going because we had a terrible thunderstorm and I didn't want to leave our dog, Enya during the storm.  It pelted down with serious thunder and lightening.  Luckily it passed over after about 20 minutes, but it has been raining on and off all day.  Sods law isn't it now the evening has come around the sun is out and we have blue skies.  Still a little chilly though.  Honestly english weather!
 
Well my post today is a little boys card which was made as a DT sample for the challenge over at My Craft Creatoins.
 
My Shopping List
 
TrainSpotting from Stitchy Stamps
Copics - E000 | E00 | E08 | E11 | E31 | E33 | E35 | E59 | E74
              B91 | B93 | B95
              G000 | G02 | G05 | G07
              YG99 | Y15 | R35 | C1 | C3
Serif digikit 'Charlie' for background
Plain white base card
Black and orange card
Tonic die
blue gems.
 
  1. I coloured my digi stamp using the copic markers listed above.
  2. Matted some black card onto my base card followed bymy backing paper which was from serif digikit called 'Charlie'
  3. Layered up my image onto some black card
  4. Die cut my tonic die and layered that onto some orange card
  5. I then cut a couple of trains from the left over backing paper.
  6. Constructed my card and finished off with some blue gems.
 
It was a sweet image to colour and very suitable for those crafters who are starting out with their colouring.
 
Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by.
 
Take care and see you again soon.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great backing paper and gorgeous image which you've coloured beautifully. Love the extra little trains from the background paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a boy! Fab colouring and super layout. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous love the image and beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete