Good morning crafters. Monday morning has come around again, hope you are having a lovely day whatever you are doing.
Today is the start of another challenge over at Crafting from the Heart, our 23rd . As usual it is an 'anything goes' challenge so do pop over and join in there are some super prizes from our sponsors who are: -
Crafts and Me
Offering a prize of 3 digi images
My Shopping List
Copics - E000 | E00 | E11 | E21 | E25 | E27
B26 | B28 | B29
5x7 basic white card blank
Red co'ordinations card
Plain white card
Stormy Sky Distress Ink
Embossing folder - dots
- I coloured my image in using the above listed copic markers.
- I then matted some red co'ordinations onto my card blank.
- I have a small football stamp using blue versafine ink to make my backing paper.
- I embossed my backing paper using a 'dots' embossilicious folder and then inking around the edges with stormy sky distress inks.
- I cut out 3 pieces of white card, inked around the edges with the bullet end of a blue copic marker and when dry embossed them with a smaller embossilicious folder.
- I then inked them using an inkilicious brush and stormy sky ink.
- They still looked a little bare so I wrapped some red ribbon around in a fairly haphazard way as this is a little boys card and I figured little footballers are definitely not the neat type!
- Finally I matted my topper to some blue card. I had cut my topper out using a spellbinder shape.
This image is a lovely image to colour and so useful because it can be coloured using any team colours. Mind you I am no football supporter so heaven knows whose colours I have used. LOL
If you want to see more ideas do pop over to the blog at Crafting from the Heart to see what the rest of our design team have created and don't forget to join in the fun and enter your own creation.
Can I also say that we have a Facebook page, where there is other ' just for fun' challenges, so if you are not already a member of the group, I urge you to pop over and join us.
The winners and Top 3 from the last challenge can be found here.
Thank you for stopping by. See you again I hope and do take care.